On December 8, BAIPA is hosting a members-only holiday celebration after our morning workshop.
Of course, the highlight of the party will be hobnobbing with your creative, brilliant, and scintillating BAIPA colleagues, but for additional fun, we’re adding a book cover design contest.
We will have learned in the morning from Andrew Benzie about how to create a strong book cover, so we’ll be able to put what we learned to work judging book covers from fellow authors and designers.
Here are the rules.
- Anyone can enter one book cover if they participated in designing it, as authors or editors or designers.
- Any publication date is fine.
- There is no entry fee.
- Each book will be given a number.
- Everyone will get three tickets for voting, and will write the number of each book they are voting for on a ticket and put it in the jar.
- Winner gets a valuable prize — valuable enough you will be glad you won, but not so valuable those who don’t win will feel jealous. (Spoiler alert: The prize is a free pass to a future BAIPA workshop.)
Members are also invited to have their books available for holiday sales. First come, first served in terms of sales table space.