Sign up as a member and receive discounted admissions!
As the common saying goes, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” There is so much information available about how to market your book that it can get confusing. What works and what is a waste of time? Shelley Hitz increased her book sales by 9800% by doing one thing…creating and implementing a book marketing plan. In this workshop you will learn how to create a 30-day marketing calendar to help you succeed in marketing your books. Every author will benefit from going through this training and setting up a marketing plan for their books.
How to Set Up Your Marketing Efforts for Success
- Why you may need to look at book marketing differently.
- Planning for long term success.
- You will get our marketing profile worksheet to fill out for your book.
Choosing on a Schedule that Works for You
- Determining your priorities, resources, and the amount of time you have available
- Working with the 80/20 rule in mind
- Knowing your strengths
How to Choose Promotional Activities
- One-time promotional activities
- On-going promotional activities
How to Track Your Success
- The importance of tracking your success.
- Access to our templates: book marketing plan spreadsheet, promotion tracking spreadsheet, and book sales tracking spreadsheet.
Now it is time to take action. In this workshop, you will take what you learned in the morning session and apply it to your book. By the end of the workshop you will have a 30-day book marketing calendar you can implement right away to help increase your exposure and book sales.
Now it is time to take action. In this workshop, you will take what you learned in the morning session and apply it to your book.
What we will cover in this workshop:
How to Fill in Your Marketing Calendar
- Identifying your daily tasks
- Scheduling weekly/monthly activities
- Breaking-up and planning for one-time events
Implementing Your 30-Day Calendar
- How to get it all done
- Helpful tools you can use
- How to hire outside help when needed
Strategies for Long Term Success
- Setting your marketing budget
- Tracking your sales
- How to avoid burnout
By the end of the workshop you will have a 30-day book marketing calendar you can implement right away to help increase your exposure and book sales.
Shelley Hitz is an award-winning and internationally best-selling author. She is the owner of TrainingAuthors.com and is passionate about helping authors succeed in publishing and marketing their books. She teaches from personal experience. Shelley has been writing and publishing books since 2008 and has published over 35 books including print, eBook and audio book formats.
Shelley has been training authors since 2010 at live events, teleseminars, webinars, and more. However, she has over a decade of experience speaking to groups of all sizes, from small workshops to keynote presentations in front of thousands.
Download Shelley’s free training “Building a Book Marketing Plan” ($27 value) when you sign up for her newsletter here: http://trainingauthors.com/newsletter/