Super Fans - The Secrets to Selling More Books with Penny Sansevieri of Author Marketing Experts
About this event:
Cultivating Super Fans to Sell More Books
with Penny Sansevieri
Morning Speaker Presentation: 11am to 12:15pm
(General meeting begins at 9am, speaker presentation is at 11am, after Q&A,
networking time, introductions & announcements)
(Click here for today’s meeting schedule)
At the end of the day, for all of the marketing we do, for all of the Tweeting, Facebook-ing, and blogging we really just want to know if it’s paying off. Does any of this sell books?
Have you ever asked yourself:
- How do I know if they are the right things to market my book?
- I don’t want to spend my life marketing, how can I get the most out of my efforts?
- Does giving away my book actually help sell it?
- Will any of this help me sell more books?
During this session, you will learn how to:
- Identify and reach your exact right market
- Turn fans into SUPER FANS
- Ignite your fans so they promote your book
- Use “free” to sell more books
- Find and use the right social media for your book
About Penny Sansevieri
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of fourteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon and Red Hot Internet Publicity, which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet.”